Shelley Chic

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunny Yellow is Making Me Smile

Whew, it's been sizzling HOT here this week! I am a little behind on finishing up my latest finds due to the soaring temps; they have really made working in the garage unbearable even late at night. Finally completed them today; I think the sunshine had stuck in my thoughts because both of these pieces are a cheery sunshine yellow. Two completely different styles- one Shabby Chic & the other Mid Century. I priced the sewing desk higher than usual hoping that if someone really wants it, I will be able to part with it- if not it will become part of my home & that's just fine with me :)

1 comment:

  1. so happy and hip!

    found you via MMS and hope you'll hop over and follow.

    http://hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2012/08/living-room-new-beginning.html

    smiles.

    michele

    ReplyDelete