Shelley Chic

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

There's No Place Like Home...

Well, that's so true, but we'll soon be settling into a new home! We decided to try to sell our current home ourselves and quite to our surprise, we stuck the sign in the yard late Thursday night & sold it Saturday afternoon! Talk about shocked! We had a very busy day of soccer games, birthday parties & tried to squeeze in a showing- meanwhile, my oldest son fell during his soccer game & I took him to the ER as my husband showed our home. Well an ER trip later, one broken arm, and the first lookers are now our buyers! We needed to find a new home & I found this one with my mother one evening. I took Lance back & he loved it too. Great location, good bones (as we say), nice open concept, lots of light, & well, yes plenty of room for updating :) We should close in April & begin the adventure of painting, updating light fixtures, old hardware, etc. Don't be jealous of my new ginormous brass chandelier or my country blue striped wall paper- it's all on it's way out! I am very excited to make some new family memories and pick new pieces to make it a little more "Shelley Chic"!





No comments:

Post a Comment