Shelley Chic

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Another Year Wiser

Well, what do you know- both of those Howell boys passed this year!! HAHA. We'll have to take a look back at the beginning of the year photos because they have both grown so much- especially Mason. He is pretty proud that his foot is bigger than his dad's & he is taller than me. Where does time go? Evan will be moving on to third grade at a new elementary school since we have moved & my big guy will be going to junior high. I know, I know I didn't think 3 year olds could go to junior high either, but apparently I didn't get the memo that he is now 13!!! Yes, 13- I know technically I'm old enough to have a teenager, but it just feels weird! Can anyone relate? We are SO VERY proud of our sweet boy who was also awarded the Masonic award for his sixth grade class! He is quite special if I do say so myself, but we are elated that others see that too. Here's to a great summer of staying up late, breathing in some fresh air, feeling the sun on my face, swimming in the cool water, drinking sweet tea, playing outside, listening to music, hunting for furniture, or whatever you enjoy doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment