Shelley Chic

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Spring Break... well, I'm a Little Behind on Posting

So over spring break we went to Playa Del Carmen. I must say I would highly recommend it to anyone needing some sun, relaxation, and an overall wonderful vacation. We went along with my husband's parents and my sister-in-law's family as well. So four boys, water,& sunshine- what's not to love? Plus HAPPY HOUR everyday at 11:30!!! It's just R-U-D-E not to have one of the mudslides or pina coladas, LOL. We played at the beach, pools, did water zumba, chilled, ate, Mason parasailed, etc. Basically loved life & enjoyed family time too. Of course, Evan had to get stung by a bee or hornet of some type?? He had a screaming fit in the water & I had to pull the thorn like stinger out- OUCH!!!! Other than that, all was wonderful. Evan also won a musical chairs competition and was dancing & throwing his shirt off for the crowd- apparently it was quite the scene! (We had left the uneventful beach party to check email-UGGGH, seriously?) Decided work is over-rated, but needed to accomodate my strong desire to come visit again...

No comments:

Post a Comment